The Eldon R-1 School District is seeking applications for Substitute Bus Drivers.
CDL with “S: endorsement required.
For more information please contact Clare Herriman or Wes Surface at 573-392-8040 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. 924 South Maple Street Eldon MO 65026. Application can be obtained from the Superintendent’s office at 573-392-8000.
PAVE AmeriCorps is looking for Members for the 2015-16 School Year
Become a PAVE AmeriCorps Tutor!
Teach what you love, share what you know, and open eyes, minds, and hearts as an AmeriCorps tutor! Be a positive adult role model, develop relationships, and form meaningful connections with students while helping them with reading, English, math, social studies, or science. Utilize different teaching strategies to reach struggling students and help them develop the skills and enthusiasm to be a lifelong learner. Positions are available in preschool through twelfth grade, and the alternative high school.
- Living Allowance of approximately $1000 per month
- Education Award of $5,730 after successful completion of term
- Loan Forbearance for qualified, federal student loans in good standing
- Interest repayment for loans in forbearance through AmeriCorps
- Health Care Coverage
- Child Care Benefit (if eligible)
- All members receive comprehensive training. Other training opportunities and service projects are available throughout the year to help members function effectively as a team, connect to the community, and develop in both personal and professional.
Requirements: At least 18 years old; no upper age limit
- High school diploma or GED; some college coursework is preferred
- Successfully pass Fingerprint Background Check (provided at program expense)
- Applicants must be able to provide a full-time, one year commitment.
How to Apply: Apply online at https://my.americorps.gov If you have not applied to AmeriCorps before, first create a profile and then an application. Search for available listing and apply. For comprehensive instructions on the application process, visit http://paveamericorps.weebly.com/recruitment.html . Call the PAVE AmeriCorps office at 573-392-8060 X1541 if you have questions.