2nd Annual 5K Spring Color Run/Walk Set for May 3, 2014

Eldon High School Student Council
2nd Annual 5K Spring Color Run/Walk
May 3, 2014

Place:  Eldon Career Center —110 S Pine St. Eldon MO 65026

Date:  Saturday, May 3rd   Race time is 8:00 a.m.

Entry Fee:  Early Registration – $25.  After April 25th – $30

Registration:  Day of race 7:15-7:45 a.m.

Race Packets:  Your race number will be available at Registration. In order to be guaranteed a t-shirt you must pre-register by April 25th.  Late Registration will be $30.

*Limited amounts of shirts will be available for participants that miss the April 25th Deadline. *

Registration form can be found at http://www.eldon.k12.mo.us/eldon-high-school/

The registration form and money can be mailed to:  Eldon High School, 101 S Pine St, Eldon, MO 65026 Attn: Heather Looten

This is a non-timed event. It is designed to be a FUN event for family and friends.  There will be color zones during the race as well as a color explosion after the race.

Entry Form

EHS Student Council 5K Run/Walk

May 3rd, 2014

Name:                                                          Age day of Race:                 

Address:                                                                                      

Phone:                                                                                          

Sex:                                  Activity:  Runner / Walker (circle one)

T-shirt Size: Youth L, Adult S, M, L, XL, XXL (circle one)

I know that running or walking a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I also know that there will be traffic on course route.  I assume the risk of running or walking in traffic.  I also assume any and all risks associated with running or walking in this event including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of weather including heat, cold or humidity, the condition of the roads, and colors and dyes, all such risks being appreciated by me. I agree to abide by all decisions of the race officials relative to my ability to safely complete this race.  I agree not to wear headsets during the race.  Knowing these facts and in consideration of you accepting my entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, and anyone else that might claim on my   behalf, not to sue, and waive, release, and discharge the Eldon School District, City of Eldon, and any and all volunteers from any and all claims or liability for death, personal injury, or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of, or in the course of my participation in this event.  I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use my name and likeness in any broadcast, telecast, video or print media or any other records of the event for any purpose.

I agree:  Signature:                                                                                                                       Date: